The reality of life...(for me)

There have been three months since my mum's go.During this period,i really learnt a lot of things about the reality of life.Life?is it so cruel and unfair?Just try to imagine,some people able to get what they want.Some people,maybe they have tried hard,but in the end they still might get nothing.Starting from the moment human born,we already walking to the road of death.Somehow i will think,if when we just born,we already heading to death,then what for we still striving so hard?As in the end we also will walk on the road of death and go somewhere else which we don't know.The difference just some people step on the road of death earlier,whereas some people later..But,this is absolutely wrong thinking.We should think like this,in reality,life is really like brief candle,so in this short of period,we should do as much meaningful things as we can.We should live life happily and meaningfully.So that,when we want to close our eyes and step on to the road of death,we will not regret..right?


All things happen in life are really unpredictable.Honestly,until now,whenever i think about what happen to my mum,I still thought is it a dream??For me,it really happen too suddenly until i still need some time to accept it.Along this year,i really heard a lot of bad things happen to the others and including me myself.One of my schoolmates from Chung hwa,it is so pity that in only one night,he lost his father and his brother,and even her mother and sister still lying in hospital,because of one scary accident.During his father and brother's funeral,he also could not attend.Just because he have to take care of his mother and sister at hospital.How much pity is him if compared to me...This prove that there are really many things that we cant predict and we cant control..No matter what happens in our life,what we can do just appreciate what we have around of us...live meaningfully and happily.When something bad happen to us,we have to hold on,accept and still have to striving hard for our own life.This is what we called 'life'..

For me,life is really cruel.But what can i do?blame for the God for taking my mum's life so early??blame myself coz less care of my mum?blame the new car?blame for my dad coz buy the new car?I really did blame for all of this before this,but now i realise useless for me to blame all of this,coz although i blame for everything in this world,my mum will not return back already....What i have now,just my little sister.She is my only hope,whenever i am sad,i will think of her.I will holding on just because of her...

During this period,i really really suffered a lot.This feelings...not everyone can understand it...My heart like broke into pieces,very pain sometime.But,i felt lucky that i have all of you.Your(refer to all of my friends) support,your advices,your helps and everything...makes me try to stand up again and again...really thanks....Without friend's support,I can tell you,i already collapsed long long ago...

And by going through all of this,I think i am not easily sad like before this.Now i only realise what is the most sad things..and i have undergo the most sad thing in my life.Thats why others less important than this will not makes me sad already.And i know more about the reality of life,but by knowing all of the reality of life,the conclusion that i have made just one..'Life is really very short,appreciate what we have,coz u can't predict when they will lost...and at that moment you will very regret.'Life is cruel,but we still got to accept it,holding on and striving hard...no matter what had happened.'

Although for now,i still suffering a lot whenever thinking of my mum.I really very very miss her,nearly every night tears accompany me to sleep...and every night dreaming of her...But,i believe one day i can overcome this.Hope i able to do that.

5 comments:

mei hua said...

Glad that you're standing up again...

We all must remind ourselves, when life is good, be happy and appreciate it...when life is hard embrace it even more tightly so we won't lose the battle...

Most importantly, we are never alone in this battle. Although there are times when ultimately we ourselves have to struggle and overcome, but with friends, the road becomes easier to tread. We are not alone =)

Jia you Hui San. Hold you close to my heart.

Mari said...

hi hui san! love ur blog and i think you can make it through all the hard times, you sound like a strong girl.
i was wondering who the band on ur page is? i thought it was super junior at first but i dont see my favorite, Cho! ;) I would love to know! thank you and keep up the great blog!

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

To maria : sorry for so long din reply your email and comments..Hmm,before this i also said so if some of my friends sad or what...but maria,i tell you,it is more and really damn hard than how we imagine...hard in all expects...include all sort of feelings,the way to settle the problem which comes continuosly..sometime do makes me feel extremely tired and giving up...but still till now i am holding on just coz of my little sister...So,i just will try my best to do what i can do...=) and along the way,i really felt lucky that i have true friends stay beside me,help me,comfort me and always supporting..or else maybe i gave up long long ago dy...=) Last word from me,live life toughly and happily^^

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

To Mari : sorry for the late reply k,you know what?I thought you is my friend,coz i have one friend whose name is maria..=.='Thanks for following my blog...I hope i can be that tough too,and i am trying my best to do it.haha,haiyo,you really don't know?I love this korean band so much!!!!They are Dong bang shin ki!!!!!very famous!!!try to know them more and i am sure you will like them too soon.Hmm,super junior also not bad^^