'SOMETHING'

Since shapoh yiewan asked me to write 'something' in this rotting blog,then here i am la,and so i write STH here lo,Haha.Guess not going to write about my daily life,maybe next post la.Let's come to my all sorts of feeling again...I am thinking,this few months i have did a lot 'the first time'...

The first time I start to drive my new car on the road,the first time i felt the terrible feelings of lossing our loves one,the first time i learn to settle all sort of problems by myself,the first time i cook for my family every day,the first time i tried my very best to take care my sister,the first time i doing my very hard decision without my mum,the first time i felt so terrible for this 'qing ming'....etc.

By doing all of this 'the first time'...I really do felt very hard and very tired.It seems like noone can i depends,I just realise how important my mum for me.But yet it is too late already..For now,i just can continue to do all of this 'the first time' to continue my life,or else i can't imagine how my life will be...An example,when i am thinking the time when i want to go study,i am thinking who is going to bring me go.And i guess i end up with i can go by myself.I can't depends on anyone i guess...Noone.It seems really hard for me,but what can i do?i just can keep on being tough and slowly settle all of this problems.I really pray hard that everything coming soon in my future will be smoother...*pray hard*.

Such feelings that noone can depends and everything got to count on myself,i really don't know how to describe...You will never know if you do not undergoes...I just realise how hard our lifes will be...Mum,when you are here,you really always the place that i can depends,that i can feel your loves,that i won't felt so helpless....i won felt so hard...I terriblely miss you,and i always loves you.Life?is it so hard for me?Hope all the best for me ba.Friend,appreciate,take care and loves your mum more when they are still there for you all...I really hopes you all will appreciate this.When you lossing her,you just know how terrible you are,how helpless you are,how hard your life going to be...

Other than this,along this holiday,some friends i really long time din meet them.Recently,i do really miss them so much...>_

Memories always is the 'thing' that able to makes your heart felt sour and at the same time felt sweet...Of cause if for sad memories,it is able to make your heart felt sour and at the same time felt sad...and the same time tears drop too...right?but yet weird,all of this can't easily deleted from our mind even we wish to.

Sometime some memories or someone we actually just din think about it already but yet all of this can suddenly comes out in our dreams...So,when we wake up,it just a refresh back for us,making us think back all of the past time,the people involve during the past again...And we will started to miss them fully from our heart.What does this means?is it means actually all of this memories in our bottom heart,just we don't realise it?I also wish to know about it...

'Miss',can let people felt sweet but yet can makes our heart felt sour and finally end up with crying...Such a complicated feelings.But,we just can't avoided from such kind of feelings...I believe everyone do have such kind of feelings...Missing someone that we can meet again in other time is ok,but yet if missing someone who already in heaven or went to a place that are very far,then this can be very very painful...Miss but yet can't see them again...You will not understand how sad this feelings are if you do not undergoes all of this.

So,appreciate every single people around you when they are still with you...especially your parents...Loves them and take care of them or else you sure will regret...







No comments: