Gatherings on holiday...

Don't know what should I write...Not actually happy,sometime still quite sad about it.Don't when this wound just can recover...My heart still numb,not really have feelings yet.*Sigh...*Hmm,anyway,still have something that i am bit happy with it.During holiday,I did go for some gatherings.And for those gathering that i can't go,sorry ya.I am not purposely,coz sometime i need to spend time for my mum's things..My gathering still in KB.mall...=.='(everytime also kb.mall...)But,not really boring lar.As i got you all mar.=)Friends come back from K.L,got Chuey sien,ling fei,Theng,Yiewan,Eet Ying and me.This is more than enough...Quite long we din meet.Roughly one year ba.We talk quite much...we walk in kb.mall,from 10.30a.m until 5.30,wow!!!You can imagine how long is it!!And we also took our breakfast and lunch at there,luckily not until dinner lui.kaka..=P And something funny happen there,this one...hmm,got to ask theng theng and eet ying's hair luuu...hahaha,u two know la har.

This is some photos that we take during gathering..=)Nice nice,thanks to our pro 'camerawoman'..haha...Theng,ling fei and Yiewan..=P

First Take. Second Take(whats wrong with me..=.=')

Third Take,whats wrong with lingfei?=P


Nice Take!!But me and yiewan's hair...kopek=.='
Fifth Take,Theng theng come^^

Sixth Take!!Ling fei disappear..haha..=P

My eyes..=.='why i so happy?=.='and ling fei still disappear,but lingfei's hair got lar..haha..=P

Perfect!!!!Finally!!!All comes in,and all smile..=)(theng theng a bit cool)haha.

Eet ying appear!!Take in the car.haha.dark dark..=PBut,yiewan disappear,lonely at kbmall..haha.

The final photo for this time gathering!!!tata...

Ok,after 5.30p.m,i have a small gathering with florence again.And xiaw sher with us too.^^Shapoh florence din give me take photo with her...T.T...Quite happy talking with her.Haha.I think this is our first time gather together.^^Florence,i am waiting you back again on November ya.Remember our agreement nah^^Must take photo with me already!!!!haha,see you on November...I will miss you,shapoh..~~!!We go to shopping at parkson,then have dinner at near Pantai Timur there.Then T.T...They tarik me go to Kb mall pulak.So pity me o...Go Kb mall for hampir whole day....Go Kb.mall until want to vomit already.Then we using my new car to send florence back to her church....This is the end of my gathering.Wah,gathering for whole day...really break my record...=)

During this holiday,I din meet my idol,haha.But,we make a yue1 ding4..=)I will practice my driving skill ya.You will be my first passenger,i promise..=)I will go to fetch u by using my new car at your house.Thanks for being there when i am sad and helpless...Although we din meet,but just talk in the phone with you,you really able to give me some energy although not much can cheer me up yet.But really help me a lot a lot already..We talk in the phone for 2 hours!!!I express all my feelings to her,and i felt sorry too coz i stop for a few times while talking with her in the phone.Coz my tears keep on flowing until i can't continue to talk...And very very thanks to her,coz she always being a good listener...and good advisor...And the feeling are so good when we always share our sadness and happiness together.=)Meiyee,gambateh together for our last exam.You can do it.=)

No comments: