Happy Mother's Day...

Recently I do change to become more and more cheerful and realistic. But, I guess I have to become emo a while over here…I am thinking my mum again, just want to express my very miss feelings to her…

For me, my mum is very very great in my heart. No one can replace her, no one can compared with her…I want to say some stories over here..My mum having ten sisters and brothers in her family, five brothers and five sisters…And she is in the second eldest among all her sisters and brothers. Before my grandpa passed away, her family is very rich because my grandpa is very good in doing Business. But unfortunately my grandpa also passed away very early, about 40+years old. So, after that my mum’s family becomes more and poorer, because my grandma doesn’t know how to carry on my grandpa’s business. And plus my grandma are too kind and too honest..So, she very easy was being cheated. And because of that, my grandpa’s business become more and more bad…Thus, soon my mum’s family becomes more and more poor…



So, in order to support this big family, my mum decided to give up her studies and comes to Kelantan to work from her home town, Terengganu. At that time, she just 16 years old. She only work as a simple tailor over here, but she very very hardworking, in order to pay all the study fees needed by all her sister and brothers who are still very small and studying. She always told me, she even make a schedule for her tailor work, such as in two hours, must be able to sew one trousers…Just imagine how hardworking is she. Hence, because of her hard work, her sisters able to finish their studies. Some of them be teacher, some of them become clerks…etc.

Just because she doesn’t have a higher education, so she works as a tailor along her life. She is a great tailor who can be very neatly in sewing…But, as a tailor, her salary not much. So, she always keeps living in a busy life. When she is young, she has to support her family, now when she gets older, she still have to support our family. As my dad’s salary also not really high So, every time while my mum is working hard, she keep mentioning, she want to keep more money for me and my sisters, to further our study…

My mum is a very kind people, so she had a lot of friends and a very wide social network. She can talk easily with anyone around her even though she doesn’t even know that people. But she can be very fierce also, as she very strict in me and my sister’s study. Always ask us to study more everyday. At that time, I really felt very angry coz sometime she don’t even allow me to watch movies some more. But now I do realized that all what she did just for our own good…

My aunts and uncles always said that, without my mum, they won have today’s…And until now, I still keep on receiving my mum’s friendssss phone call. As some of them don’t even know when my mum had passed away, they just get a shocked. As they always meet my mum, my mum always so healthy. She is a very active person, always run her activities over here and there, find her friends to talk..None of my mum’s friends talk bad about her, but just always keep praising her…She is very responsible to take care of her family,support her family,very hardworking as she always very busy,very tough,very brave,very kind…etc.

When my mum’s friends keep saying, they really shocked when knows my mum passed away, I just so wish to tell them, then how about me?????????Just imagine, during morning, I just talk very happily with my mum…and always had heart to heart talk with her. But soon after tuition, I totally nearly faint when I received my aunt’s call that my mum had went into hospital coz of stroke!!!And after that, she don’t even can open her eyes to see me, don’t even can open her mouth to talk to me…until she really leaves us without any words…Just in three days, things can changed until so fast???Until I can’t believe this is the truth!!!Everything changed in just three days….

Mum, I love you more than I do…I miss your everything…I miss You badly deep inside my heart. I hope You can receive every wishes from my heart every day…that I really wish You doing very fine up there. Can You see me??I really tried hard to carry on my life, continue to support this family, and face any problems cheerfully…I really tried my very best to be your good daughter. I hope You can hear me…Happy Mother’s day…mum…I always proud for having You as my mum…You always live in my heart…

5 comments:

evyYING said...

u still got us..dont worry.we love you..cheer=)..i also hope auntie doing good up there..
and 1 more...just wana thank you..for reminding us that never wait too late to appreciate our parents.. xoxo..

Liaen said...

Stay strong and keep smiling, I'm following you if thats okay :)

This is mine, http://an-unheard-meow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i will b with u when u need me~
from chian~

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.