Life without you....

Without you,i am just like living in something like empty bottle,not really happy,not really can feel anything special about my life.Go home?Just like go into an empty space,no love anymore for me,no warm feelings anymore...Just full of memories....I miss that time you still here...Just realise how important you are in this family.In this world,the person that i love most is you.Now you already went into other world,my heart suddenly felt nothing about this world already.Before this,my heart always pain as i am a sensitive and emotional person.But,till now,i never felt my heart pain already,really no..Sometime i do wondering where is my heart already.The only feeling that i felt is numb feeling of my heart...Noone can fit into my heart anymore...Include friendship that i thought most important for me before this.

Is it means i no longer be back who i am before this??Who are so sensitive,so care about friends,so emotional,sad anytime,happy can be very happy,sad can be very sad...When sad,always find friends to share.But now seems i am behave contrastly...I am not sensitive anymore,the thing that i love and hate before this now seems nothing to me...Not emotional anymore,just be in centre,not very happy...but,sometimes can be very sad.When i am sad,i am just avoid to tell my friends...Even avoid from facing them..Friend that i always share sadness with her,becomes i don't even think of finding her anymore when i am sad...I am just like to be alone.My heart just like close already,sad cannot be expressed through words,cannot be expressed through expression.Just can keep in my heart and tears out....The only way i like to express just right here...in this blog.

I hope this is temporarily me...Or else,i might change in all aspects...Maybe all of this cause i feel that life is just like a brief candle.Human can 'go' anytime they want,or even they don't want,they also forced to 'go'...Why our life like this??A person that strives so hard for her life but then she don't even can have chance to use the money that she earn,is it fair??And without telling anything,just can 'go' anytime...Makes their families very hard to accept all this.Is it this called 'fate'??Life just very short..I even think then what for we strive so hard??Cause no matter how hard we tried,finally we also need to 'go'....I know this is wrong thinking,but maybe i still need time to change this thinking if i can...

I also hate those being irresponsible doctor,i really hate them.I will never forget how suck are them,when we are damn worry about our loves one who lays at bed gasping for air..They just behave like hell!!!I will never forgive them...The images of my mum keep on gasping for air,i will never forget....Everything about my mum i will never forget....

My life seems boring and meaningless without you,mum...No matter how hard i tried to be happy at the beginning,but just like after i laugh and laugh,I still can't cheat myself that i happy,i still be sad in the end...No matter how hard i tried to be happy at school or outside,i still be sad when i return home.What should i do??but,i will take care of myself and my sister,this is what i promise you.I hope you are doing well at 'there'...I love you,mum...my most beautiful mum and no one can replace you...my only mum that can fully fits into my heart....

No comments: