When we lost something,we just will try to pay attention and appreciate it...

This week I seems moody without reason.I have some weird feelings,some kind like missing people feeling.But,i don't really know who i am missing.Weird,is it?Miss my friends?Miss some moment?Miss a special event?Or anything else?Maybe all...I miss my friends studying at K.L.I miss the moment we being happy together.I miss a lot of events that we are together to celebrate it.A lot of memories still keep on playing in my mind.I know and understand that we should look forward but not look backward by thinking all of this memories.But,for me that,I think i will never forget all memories no matter is sweet or sad.If the memories had goes deeply into my heart and my mind,then i am sure i will never never forget it...

I keep on downloading a lot very very nice piano melody...This makes my heart more and more sour when the miss feeling comes over me more strongly.Try to feel something by closing your eyes while listening all this smooth and damn nice music until I duno how to describe how nice is it...You will feel very very good until i don't know how to use words to describe it.You can ask from me,if you want all this smooth piano melody...~At this moment,you will know who really important in your heart until your mind keep thinking of them.Very amazing feeling.That's why i said human relationship is always the weirdest thing in this world,nothing else...

Human will only appreciate thing when they had lost thing.Same like me..When we nearly lost or had lost something,we just will know their importance and their role playing in our life.Sometimes it is too late for us to do anything,but sometimes the time still allowed us to do something to cure it.Anyway,No matter it is too late or early,I think we still have to try our best to do what we can and what we want,right?As there are chances we also should try.We can meet our friends,our loves one,our families all depends on fate or destiny,right?Do you believe in fate?For me,I quite believe in fate.As there are no reason can explain how actually we will know our friends that staying beside us now,how actually we being together with our loves one,how actually parents are our parents now??There are so many questions marks if we din explain all of this by FATE,this word...
An example,Michael Jackson...When he already left this world,a lot of people just try to appreciate his music that bring so much happiness for us,included me.Maybe a lot of negative news about Him,but we still can't deny His contribution in our music industry,right?News recently really makes me angry,they just admit actually they do added something fake news in Michael Jackson which really bring negative imagine on Michael jackson..Although we can't actually differentiate which news is real about Him,but i still admired Him as the King of Pop songs...His marvellous dance like Moonwalk,robot dance which really amazing and voices that bring out all those damn nice music to all over the world..I bet that nobody can competed with Him...
Our future also seems fated where we will goes..Some people even get good result also can't get what they want.But,some people did get what they want although their result are not really good.Some people born in poor family,and have to makes a lot of effort just can get what they really want,but somehow they might failed to do so.But,some people borin in rich family.Without doing anything,they can get what they want and maybe more than what they really want.This world is not really fair,right?But,i am not going to blame for it.As i believe as it is fated how we will going through our future,so God makes this to us,sure have His reasons...What we can do just tried our best in our life,not to make us regret in the end of our life.Try to appreciate what we have right now....

But again...Human always like that,sometimes although we know it is very important for us to work hard for our life and future,but still we choose to being lazy.The reasons??I also don't know why...As i also one of them who being lazy although i know i should strive hard for what i want....Haha,*sigh* also.Maybe we will being like this just to give chance for our friends to play their role??I also don't know..Haha.But,when i am lazy,i do get motivation from a lot of friends through their words,through their advices,through their actions...That is how actually human relationship works on,right??I do believe this...Sometime through words,can heavily affected someone.So,sometime we should be careful of what we have said.It might bring positive or negative effects to someone...

I am sorry as i always like to say about all of this.But,don't you all think i really able to do all of this ya.Just cause i always failed to do so,Haha.So,i am trying hard to write out all of this to remind myself better...TRY TO APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE NOW...That is really the thing that i should learn...And STRIVE HARD also i should learn..No matter how hard our life goes on,we still have to live,right?So,we have to choose to face all of this and goes through all of this bravely.I wish i able to do all of this...

No comments: