Hate...


Everyday quarrel unstop,especially coz of money,or just a small thing,why can't they just tolerant to each other a bit,then everything will be alright??I really tired,and feel like want to explode already.Marriage is something happy and it need tolerance,believes and love from each other.If they can't do all this,why they still get married??I really angry...and hate!!

Quarrel,quarrel...quarrel...They don't realise how their child think and their feeling???I feel so bad,feel disappointed,feel helpless,feel what is the meaning of this family??If a house always full of noise and quarrels,then this is just a house which no happiness,no calmness,just nothing...Just a place for us to sleep,that is ok already.When i want to study,i don't even can concentrate under this terrible situation..Why they don't realise this??Told them for thousands of time already what i felt,but this seems useless...What can i do??maybe i just wait for a time when i leave this family,then i will feel better...

Feel like losing direction now,everyday lives in such situation,leading me to such a pessimistic thinking and moody feelings..Looking others families which is so happy,and always laugh happily,makes me really jealous.I always thinking,why my family not like them??I asked my parents also,why???but they just give me useless answers...Makes me speechless and disappointed...

Breathless too,din give me watch tv many times,din give me cycle for many times,din give me sing,din give father rare fish,din give father just take a rest during weekend,want him do this and that,why she never think of our feelings?We are not a machine that can controlled by anyone!!!I respect my mum,sometime i do feel her care,but sometime really makes us breathless!!!Told her for thousand of times,but she never heard it..why???Just coz i always keep quiet,and she keep on blaming me...for useless small thing,and blame for something that i don't think i did wrong...I really tired...

Sometimes really don't even want to go home,and face all this terrible situation...which always makes me from so happy feelings directly drop into a hell feelings...Why?Family not a place for me to express feelings,not a place for me to feel calm,not a place for me to rest,not a place for me to do what i want.Perhaps,it is just a jail which makes all of us breathless...

Sometimes i really think if they are not suitable to built this family,then just maybe divorce is the best way for us to breath and maybe will lead to a more happy ending for all of us...As i am really...Tired,breathless,disappointed and ....sad..Enough for all of this already...

1 comment:

ocean said...

cheer up yea...dun b so sad