Gathering~~**

Have been a long time i din update my blog,no idea,my computer had been sent to repair for 3 weeks.Wah,in this 3 weeks,really very bored.Life without computer makes me crazy.But also can makes me do homework and study.Haha.I will start with my some sweet gathering.

Lets start with gathering with Yiewan,Chuey sien,Ling fei,Theng theng,eet ying,ee wern and chai ling.Hmm,what should i say about this gathering.It is quite enjoy,i quite like it.This gathering held in KB mall again,a common place..which I go until wana vomit already.Haiz.haha.But by having time with you all,even a boring place also can become very interesting,don't worry.We also take quite a few photos,which is quite nice^^I like it very much.^^And crazy yiewan simply use her new h.p and take crazy photos.Why i say is crazy photos ni?coz all photos she took all show her beauty side,then all friends beside her become weird.=.='naughty yiewan.But,i also like it^^haha.Please send for me if got chance yea.

I also meet with Eet ying,who i din meet her for almost one year!!After our nice,enjoy and happy trip to K.l^^Her hair change colour,become a bit red.O.OHaha..But afterall nothing much change^^still as funny as before.Haha,O.O.One different thing is......Haha,don't want to say about it.You just guest what am i trying to say la ya^^Hope to see you again~

After spending 2 months here,they went for U again.Yiewan,I first time song4 friend at train station de ya,U got appreciate this!!!hahaha...I will miss you.T.TActually when i see you going into train,a bit sad feeling really comes over me.I wish you all the best ya~When got anything,can always msg me like before^^I will ready for you here...Chuey sien,I am sorry i can't song4 u ya,coz that day is schooling dayT.TBut i really also wish you all the best ya.Same as yiewan,when got anything can always msg me like before and of course call me like before^^be here for you two.Take care ya~Theng theng,I also wish you all the best^^be an most professional Akauntan^^!!Aza aza fighting,Gambateh ya for U life^^You all wait me ya,I will try my best in exam so that can join u all at K.L^^hahaha,but got to be you all junior already.T.T

But,i feel sad coz of Ling Fei.What the...You get 4 flat and band 5 for Muet,but get your 7th choices for U places.Is it very 'funny'??I wonder whats wrong with the government?Ling Fei,I wish you all the best ya.No matter what decision you made,i will always support you~When feel helpless or sad,can find me anytime.I will try my best to help you,k?Wishing you all all the best...My dear bestiesss..^^Ok,let me attach some nice photos^^


Smile^^~~!!Peace^^=P


Another one,smile once again^^!!!


Ok,Lets start with another gathering.A friend that have not meet for 7 years!!!Finally we meet again.Her name is chia poh.It's quite shocked when i receive Theng theng messages that chia poh come back here,as i din hear any news from her for 7 years already!!!Can say lost contact already.Nice to meet her back,she changed a lot until i not really know her.Haha.Chia poh,really nice to meet you again.I feel warm feeling from you again,don't know why.Maybe in my heart,i still treat you as bestie ba after so long...Hope to meet you again if got chance.Besides that,i also meet some friends and talk with them,as we long time din talk together already.All of this are classmates of 1 pinang.Haha.Quite miss that time,no worries,just play and play and play,and can see idol every day at class.Such an enjoyful life!!!Ok,here are some photos from us again^^


Nice^^pinky^^


pinky again^^three of us^^
Four of us^^

Ok,that's all about gathering.Next post maybe I will write about journey at xiaw sher's house??Hahaha...Let see what i will write^^

No comments: