Gathering...

Hmm,a gathering is held at Hayaki,a very hot place when evening...=.='haha..hmm,maybe quite long we din meet each other,so less topic can talk about...But,i am happy can meet Yiewan who already with a long hair,become more pretty^^,Maria,Ling fei,Theng theng,Chuey sien,Winnie and Li En.All of them having long hair,except me..T.T..Never mind,I have to be more patient for half more year.Haha...Whenever they talk about their hair,i just can't say even one word..T.T...


Actually nothing change between all of us,just hair...Hmm,Yiewan still as funny like before^^,Ling fei hmm...maybe change into cheerful a bit,always smile...Chuey sien and Maria still also very quiet..haha...Maria still continue her weird behaviour,keep on observing me...=.='make me very shy...Others still same ba~haha...But,of course,long time din meet,so less something can talk.I hope that next time we gather more often then can have more thing to talk~


I always hope that we can have more special gathering,but i have no transport,My mum still give me drive..T.T..so i always failed to plan something special...So,i waiting u all to drive...*evil laugh*this is more applied to ling fei,chuey sien and yiewan!!!who have 2 months holidays...And we can meet more often during this period of time...Maybe we can play badminton sometime??haha...I just hope can spend more time with you all,Friendship forever~~!!I always appreciate our friendship de,please forgive me,sometime i think too much about that,ok??

This are few pictures we took at Hot Hayaki..=.='haha...all looks quite nice,except me..=.='who with short hair...=.='



Pictures 1~cheese^^
Pictures 2~smile^^
Pictures 3~Take 3^^
Yi?where r yiewan??haha,she so wei3 da4,be a cameramen^^good job wanwan,haha~

No comments: