Exam finished!!!

Have been suffered for four days!!!But,this four days just like four years for me!!Everyday after back from school,although tired like hell,but still need to find back those notes which are nearly become 'yellow',haha..And keep on opening my eyes so that my eyes will not close while reading those notes..=.='Then,my whole day just spend by sitting on the chair and sit infront of my p.c,and reading those boring notes,and memorising those equations,equations which makes me want to vomit and headache...=.='Then,the next day,become another panda huisan.This is really called 平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚!!!!

Honestly,this time exam,i really din try my best...Before the exam,everyone in my class keep on reading biology or chemistry notes already.But,me still keep on talking,crazying and singing with xiaw sher them..Then,during biology period,still having 'kaunselling session'with xiaw sher...haha,wah..what a 'good student" lek me!!!O.O..So,the consequences is i really don't really do well in this BIO exam...Maybe god want to make me hardworking a bit.That's why what i read and memorise hard about cycle in photosynthesis,respiration and homeostasis.Don't even out one essay questions from this 3 chapters!!!!This really annoyed me!!!And the stupid music from the malay school beside our school are having some kind like Karnival Sukan and damn noisy with all the kids sound and malay songs!!!But,this makes our bio paper 1 interesting a bit,not so dull..haha...Everyone in the class keep on laughing due to the funny malay songs...

Then,talk about chemistry...i also din go chemistry extra class that open by my cute cute chemistry teacher..O.o..haha,our cute cute teacher^^!!I am sorry yea,as i am too lazy...And sometime i also don't even copy the notes...I wonder why i am soooo lazy!!!So,the consequences is i can't do well for chemistry paper 1,and even keep on laughing during exam lui..=.='haha...For chemistry paper 2,essay questions still ok for me..But,still got undone part...structured questions although done all,but like simply bom..haha..

And honestly,i never really heard what teacher said during pengajian am...Coz,those politics things seems very foreign for me and i don't even have little interested on it..So,what i did everytime exam is just before the days of pengajian am exam,read all the notes..But,surprisingly,pengajian am is my most good exam if compared with other subjects...But,this time not same...there are too much chapters need to study...All the chapters in a thick P.A book!!!So,this time will be very CHAM for me...no more A for P.A..T.T...I seems blur with all those dasar dasar things...=.='

Finally,hmm about maths...I got did all the homeworks that gave by our maths 1 and maths 2 teachers..sometimes too busy also got miss it lar..=.='But,still can't actually memorise those formula of maths and apply it correctly...I really wonder what is the correct way to study maths...Hmm,Math 2 seems still ok for me...But,maths 1 really damn tough...i seems blur with chapter 5 and chapter 6...T.T...And also thanks to my tuition maths teachers..hahaha,i always din concentrated while he teaching but after that keep on asking pulak,makes him like headache...haha,sorry,teacher~

Conclusion,This exam not seems like an exam for me..hahaha,as i really don't really try my best.But this reflect that i really should try harder for the next exam.(always said so,but never really did it..=.=')Anyway,hope everyone happy after exam finally finished^^!!!!But,scary days coming o,coz result will be distributed soon...T.T,hope will not killed by my mum ba...O.OAnd also happy graduated from matriks for yiewan,chuey sien and ling fei!!!waiting you all come back yea^^hope i can plan something special for us to gather together...=.='instead of kb mall...=.='!!

No comments: