Relationship between human...

Have been long time din update my blog...At first,plan to write about our F6 motivation kem and my group singing performance,but seems too lazy to write...Maybe next time ba~Last night i watched 小孩不笨二once again,I cried again...Actually this is my third time watched it,but i still cried...Don't know what wrong with me..=.='But,honestly,this movie really very touched.All singapore movie also quite nice,I like to watch such type of movie,钱不够用二also is a touched and funny movie.I think they are really enough pro,can make the movie until so touched instead of funny,then the audience can learn something from it and can have fun too,how meaningful is it...

From all of this,i realise that relationship between humans really is a weird thing and seems noone can actually explain about it.I realise that some people are able to communicate well with their families,they can share whatever sadness and happiness with their families.But,some are not,they don't even can meet their once in a year. Some,although they can meet their families every day,but they seems nothing much to talk about,then i wonder the meaning of FAMILY.For me,of course,i able to talk with my family well.But,if want to talk about my sadness,happiness...I will not choose my family.I also don't know why...Maybe because they don't really understand me...My ambitions not really supported by them. I like to do what i like,just like singing...But,they never understand...Whenever i thinking of this,how sad am i...They don't even allowed me to sing in my school...The feeling if we can't do what we actually like is really very bad.It sounds like they are forcing me to lie to them...which i really don't like to do so,but just no idea.What i can say,just 'sorry'...

Whenever i have friendship problems,i also will just keep in my heart or keep to my other friends.This is just because whenever i want to share with them,they will just ask me to concentrate into study,and said that friends will no longer important to u after some time...I can't deny that they experienced more than us,what they said might be true.But,I still insist with what i believe.I believe in my friends..They are very important in my life.Whenever i am sad,they are the one who cares about me,understand me and support me.Of course,family will playing such role in my life,but for me,not much if compared to friends.Maybe some people don't agree with am i writting here,but just only applied to myself.As the first person i tell or call when i am sad,still FRIEND.Friends are the one understand my feelings...

Of course,family still very important in other aspects,i can't deny this truth.As without them,i can't face infront this p.c,and write this blog.Without them,i will not know how to use my language to express all of this.Without them,there are a lot of things i can't imagine....This is because they tried hard to provide us comfortable life,and let us able to study and become a useful person in future.

Although i believe in friends,but sometime all of this got to depends on how actually the friends that we make.There are some people that can't be trusted,maybe in their life,they don't really understand what is friends.Maybe for them,they just know how to 'use' their friends,but not treat their friends as true friends,will not care for them,support them,sad and happy with them.This really pityful...I don't know what to say about this...So,i hope that when we make friends,we will keep our eyes open..O.O...or else we will just being 'used' by them...and our eyes get blinded by their all lies...

Besides that,i found out something weird too...sometime we can chat nicely with some friends and know some new friends through MSN,messages,or any other ways of contact,but in reality,when we meet,one word also can't even out from my mouth...I don't know whether this can be applied to all of us include you all,or just me such a weird people...Not only that,some best friends...How close we are when in primary school or secondary school,when all people goes to different place to study...And after some time,when we meet together again...We seems not really have any topic to talk.This is really hurted...But,what can we do?This is just the reality of our life.This is the only thing that make me doubts about friendship sometime..Do you think friendship can be forever??I hope friendship will be forever,but i don't know whether it really can be realised or not....I just know,i appreciate every friendship that i had for now...I care for my best friends,i love you all....really...say it out from my bottom of heart....you sad,i am sad...you happy,i will happy for you by watching your smiling face....

2 comments:

John Henney said...

I like face-to-face relationship more LOL...
More realistic
hehe
^^

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

haha,I also like that...But,sometime friendship also can grows through msn de mar..Just like some friends who are long time no meet,then suddenly chat in msn can become closer again...I also know you through blogging and msn ma?hahaha...^^