I like rain...

I like the feeling ..

when my body become wet coz of rain...

This is because,

rain can makes my mind suddenly clear of what am i doing right now...

rain can makes me express my feeling...

tears can drop while raining...

again,rain makes my heart feel pain...

when i am sad..

makes me cry...

when i am sad...

but,after burst out everything...

rain finally makes my feeling get better...

stand up again,and fight against future...

why such a miracle thing will drop from the sky?

is it god create rain just coz of the reason that i mentioned?

unknown...

Human always don't know what actually happening...

when we are sad,we don't even know the reason..

sometime...

when we are sad,we can't even think of ways to cheer ourselves up...

when we are happy,we don't even know why that person or certain thing will makes us happy...

is it called as human nature?or common sense?

again...unknown...

all of this maybe just scientist and god know..

but,i really hope one day,i will find out all of this...

I want to know one's thinking...

this is because,

it is too hard..

too sad...

too pity..

that we don't know what is our loves one thinking...

how are us infront of our loves one...

what is our position is in our loves one's heart...

sometimes...

coz of we don't know our loves one thinking..

misunderstanding happen..

quarrel happen...

breaking of heart into pieces happen...

a wonderful relationship broken happen...

a wonderful family broken...

Human always don't want to say out what actually in their heart...

so i really wish i can know what actually my loves one thinking..

includes my family..

my friends..

and my future life partner..

but,is it possible?

words come from our mouth is it really real?

really comes from our true heart...?

coz I myself always din say out and din behave what actually i want...

and what actually i want to say..

and what actually keep in my bottom heart...

noone knows about it...

Noone..

but,is it important?

even if we say out..

the result might not be the result that we want...

that we expected..

that will makes us happy..

and makes us will not regret...

sigh..


No comments: