A new year..2009~

Just step into a new year 2009,just without reason,my heart is so pain...my mood goes into miss someone mood again...Actually,not really can say is miss someone,as actually i am missing one special feeling...A feeling that is so special,I can't use any words to describe it...It is just sweet and happy.Without her,it seems like no motivation...I miss,I really miss the time that can always chat with her,any sadness just can share with her...Now,until now,I not really clear,for me,she is an idol or a best friend..But,anyway,most important is,no matter how,in my heart,she is playing a role,that is most important friend...She always so willing to support me no matter what decision that i make...That's why makes me so appreciate this friendship..I remember before this,i am asking her to be my dear 'sister',but she said i am her best friend...that is real..But,If suddenly be her sister,she will feel weird...This answer makes me disappointed and touched...Yesterday i sent a message for her,said a very 'thanks' to her,for every advices that she gave me,for every support that she gave me,for everything...along the year 2008...For me,you are a good friend.That's real...that is the reply for your message.

Besides that,i received quite a lot new year message from my friends,thanks yea,but I can't reply..As my credits expired already,hope you all will forgive me yea.I am so touched with few messages...Actually,that is never mind for me to share sadness of my best friends,that is you all...So,no need say thanks you..I just so willing to share you all sadness,that is real...that is my reply for you all messages..Hope you all will be happier in this new year!!!let us work harder in this new year yea!!For my best friends,yiewan,chuey sien,ling fei who is striving for four flat in matriks,I hope you all succeed!!I will support you all deep in my heart...For my another best friend,maria,wish u able to get into the university that you want~For my dear sister,Jessilyn in Seremban and wan jun(first time mention you in my blog,haha),let us study harder together for STPM!!!

A new year...A new start for my sister to step in secondary school,it is so hard for her and which makes me so worry about her...My heart is so pain when heard she said in her class,peralihan 2 ,just have 9 students...pity my sister...haihz,what can i do??Just now,i have to see her tears drops again...Everytime see her like that,i just can use my hand to hug her as tight as i can...She asked me,why she can't hear as other people can hear,and why she can't talk normally like us?But,what answer can i give her?I just speechless...I am very sure,if she can hear like us,she sure will not study peralihan,being looked down by her friends,being alone as she seldom have friends,have to cry sadly coz din have friends,have to worry how people will think when they know she din have ability to hear sound...and can't talk normally like us...Sis,i will support you no matter what happen....

Besides that,I suddenly have a question....What is love?For me,Love can makes people very happy,but can make people very sad too...Love can make one have their confidence back,and feel somehow still have someone to concern and love about them;Love also can make one lost their confidence,and feel like want to give up everything,include their lifes...Love can make someone forget themselves,sacrifice anything just to make their loves one happy....Love can lead someone to wrong way and being crazy too...but,in love world,i think no 'wrong' or 'right',this two words..maybe.Just have who loves who more.


If like that,is it we should avoid from love?so that will not being hurt deeply?Hmm,I think,even we don't want to have it,but it still will automatically comes to find us...and at that moment,we don't even realise it...until we really goes into it deeply,we just realise we already cannot get away from it...Just like our leg already step into a mud,a sticky mud...Even we use our whole energy to get out there,we also can't even succeed to do it...But,when we really get out from the mud,we will be injured...Same like love,when we love deeply,we can't even get away from it...But,when we really get out of it,break up with our loves one,then we will be hurt deeply...is it i describe it correctly?I also don't know...As i don't really have such relationship experiences...Hmm,if want to say like someone before,I think everyone sure have ...

But,in fact,still din have someone really stick to my heart deeply,i mean lover...Someone told me,'like' and 'love' not same...'like' is when you see someone you like,you will feel very happy...'love' is when you see someone you love,your heart will beat faster than usual,your face will turns red,and you can't even control what you want to say...ya,for me,i really agree with it...How about you all?

I think that's all for my this post,happy new year to everyone!!No matter how sad our life,no matter how tough our life,we still have to continue our lifes...Although our face might not show smiles in this new year,but make sure that we must have some courage to continue all of this...And i hope i able to do it...be a tougher huisan...

No comments: